(ideas.work.) Delayed, delayed, delayed, but guess what? One of Atlanta Magazine’s 2019 Most Anticipated Restaurants of the Year is finally open instead as a shared workspace and social house on the Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail.
Want to join right now? BECOME A MEMBER
Want to learn more? ABOUT AFTERCAR
If you are thinking about joining us, here are a few things you should know:
- We open officially TOMORROW, Thursday, April 21. Initial member access to Aftercar will be weekdays from 8-6:00. JOIN NOW or stop by to check us out.
- We already have waitlists for our private studios and will start a waitlist for general membership as capacity fills up, so don’t wait!
- Aftercar is a work in progress and this is not your average coworking space. We’re still working out the kinks as we slowly open our doors, so please be patient. The coffee maker isn’t working yet, for example, a better website is in the works, and our bike rack is lost on a cargo ship somewhere. Similarly, soaring construction costs mean our wheelchair accessible ramp is delayed until late Summer. Thank you for your patience.
- We have zero off-street car parking spaces, and we’re kind of proud of that. Please see the bottom of our homepage for ideas about where to park your car.
- Aftercar is looking for a handful of Floor Managers to help manage the space in exchange for monthly memberships. If interested, please send us a note through our website.
That’s it for now. We can’t wait to see you! >> Ryan Gravel